$7.3 Million Poker Chip Set!

I came across this listing for a $7.3 million dollar custom chip set which was the brainchild of a London-based specialty game maker Geoffrey Parker.

Check out these stats:

• - 384 18-karat white gold chips inlaid with stingray skin
  • - Set contains an estimated 22,364 stones, totaling 1,012 carats.
  • - Edges of chips are set with white diamonds for the white chips, sapphires for blue, rubies for red, emeralds for green and black diamonds for black
  • - The dealer button will be a larger white gold disc set with two rows of diamonds on the edge
  • - Set comes in genuine alligator-skin case so the product is not only fiscally irresponsible but also ecologically irresponsibile (a must for true ballers)
  • - The case comes with 18 karat white gold combination locks and hardware, and the case's suede lining features a gold and diamond frame

These sets must be custom-ordered and are estimated to take six to nine months to complete.

2 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
1312d ago

Do they have two sets? I always like having a back-up set ;) I wonder if people who even use these cheaps seems pointless in my mind.

77timmy1986
77timmy1986 Silver 2
1311d ago

"Set comes in genuine alligator-skin case so the product is not only fiscally irresponsible but also ecologically irresponsible (a must for true ballers)"

That's hilarious. stingray skin????

PF_pitboss