PokerForum $300 Freeroll Registration(22/05/2011)

Weekly thread guys don't forget to enter your BetMost username once you qualify so we can give you your token. Lets bring more people so PokerForum.net players can own this tournament! Money mouth

Get a BetMost Poker $300 Freeroll Token EVERY WEEK in 3 Easy Steps...

1) Post 3 or more substantive original posts or replies each week on PokerForum.net

2) Post your BetMost Poker ALIAS in this thread
NOTE: You must do this only AFTER you have done #1 for the week

3) We will verify your posts and credit your account with a Bronze $300 Tournament Token

*** Don't have a BetMost Account yet? No problem, get one here ***
http://service.digitalarea23.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?member=aff449

FREEROLL DETAILS

Place: BetMost Poker

Date & Time: Sundays @ 20:00 GMT

Prize Pool: $300 USD

Further BetMost details...
http://www.pokerforum.net/discussions/591:betmost-poker-room-review

7 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

mothersquatch

msquatch52

1 Comments »
Posted by mothersquatch on 05/18/2011 10:15AM [ Reply ]

It sort of burns my butt when members here do 3 posts in 2 mins that have barely enough words to make a sentence if you put them all together! Last week someone posted on the free roll thread then did 3 posts in a couple of minutes! I hope PF doesn't reward these members. I spend quite a bit of time putting together my posts. I go out & post links to back up or to show what I'm writing about. Now if it's a language issue, write it out in your own language then use a translator program to translate it. I know you might have to be sure not to use "slang" because the programs tend not to recognize those words, but there are over 5000 words in the English language so there is some word that will fit in! It isn't fair to the others in the event that make it by playing a few hours of poker! Remember posts are supposed to be "substantive" & 6 words in 3 post sure ain't!!!

szabby69
szabby69 Silver 2
1288d ago

betmost account: Anthrax88

motriuc
motriuc Silver 1
1288d ago

bm : motriuc

ICalledWithJunk

HolaChekita

mother: I don't think these guys get tokens, they warned some people in the past about ''posting just to get the token'' and it doesn't seems like they want to give them so easily.

atula7
atula7 Silver 1
1287d ago

NickName: DiachoMazzi

TedHeris
TedHeris Silver 3
1286d ago

nick: TedHeris24

atula7
atula7 Silver 1
1280d ago

Nickname: DiachoMazzi