"brave-83" wins Game of your Life!

PokerStars ran a special promotion that 20,126 players competed in Sunday night. "brave-83" from Greece won.

Now brave-83 will get to sit front row at any sporting events in the world and take as many friends as he wants.

Travel and hotels are free. The tickets are free.

Everything up to $100,00 is free.

Where would you go and who would you take?

6 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

77timmy1986
77timmy1986 Silver 2
1226d ago

Wow, $100,000 that's amazing! Is there any other kind of limitations? How long does he have to use it? If I won this I'd want to go to the 2012 Summer Olympics, but only if I could go to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies and pick like 10-15 other events to attend. I'd love to watch some of all the favorites of basketball, Track and Field, swimming, gymnastics, etc... and then see some new stuff that I would never have the opportunity to experience. That would be an amazing two-weeks!

axistilt23
axistilt23 Silver 2
1226d ago

For me, I would all depend on how long the offer was on the table. If there was no time limit I would just wait until the Packers make it to another Super Bowl and take my dad and sisters. But If I only had a 12 month window, I'd go to next years Final Four. I've been to a lot of cool sporting events, including Super Bowl XXXI, but I've never seen a Final Four. In that case it'd be just me and my dad. I have another interesting question, what if Doc Brown rolled up in the DeLorean and said that he would take you back in time to any sporting event in history? Where would you go then?

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
1226d ago

THis would definately be sick...but does he not have the option to take the cash instead? I mean going to a sport even with fmaily and friends would be sweet but I mean $100,000 cash or $100,000 worth of a vacation...I think I'd want the cash instead :(

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1226d ago

I believe the rules stipulated you spend it on your dream sporting events, not keep the cash.

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1225d ago

PokerStars posted a pic of the guy

He said he's into the NBA, so he's going to try to go to the NBA finals as his first choice.

vlady002
vlady002 Silver 3
1224d ago

first i'll go to see football match between Barcelona - Manchester , finalĀ  UCL :X , and then i'll go into a trip with my familly and some good friends . see many beautiful place from the earth :)) and if there is possible from moon :P

PF_pitboss