$10 Instant Free Bonus at BetMost - No Deposit Necessary as part of DUSOP promotion

Passing along a good opportunity to get a $10 NO DEPOSIT BONUS at BetMost Poker to play in the new $2,000 Double Up Series of Poker SNG competition!

Simply visit this link and follow their instructions - http://www.pokerinside.com/content/news/10-instant-bonus-exclusive-betmost-dusop-promotion

There is even a leaderboard so you can follow along on your progress - http://www.betmostpoker.com/Promotions/dusop.html

10 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

ICalledWithJunk

I'd an account at Betmost already, I was happy to know I could play in these DUSOP! Leaderboard is awesome =) I could use 300$ for sure hehe

axistilt23
axistilt23 Silver 2
1038d ago

I saw this on PokerInside last week and I checked it out. It's awesome!!! I highly recommend that everyone try it out. these SNG's are awesome and it's a sweet way to win a lot with out risking anything!

vlady002
vlady002 Silver 3
1036d ago

hh, i just lose 70 % of my bankroll play this Hu , maybe after some game wich i win i get boring and don't play my best poker ! or really the "dealer" wanna kill me !

so after some game ( 20 hu play ) i stop play because i don't see this a good way to grow your bankroll ! for that prize of 2000 $ doesn't worth to lose all my money . . .  i made some calculations and i was astonished when i see how much money can bring one tournament like this ! :)) . so the prize of $ 2.000 isn;t a fair one ! the prize must be at least  5.000 $ ! in the prize is 5.000 $ i've see him a good opportunity to win some good $$$$$ !

boomee88
boomee88 Silver 1
1036d ago

this is good. many have said, they want to play this SNG.

TedHeris
TedHeris Silver 3
1035d ago

What you need to do so?

szabby69
szabby69 Silver 2
1031d ago

I already have a user account, i can i get?

Sources

• ds
PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1031d ago

No. If you have a BetMost Poker account already, you are not eligible for this promotion.

szabby69
szabby69 Silver 2
1030d ago

Thanks.

boleSt
boleSt Silver 2
1028d ago

Just for newbies Frown

Give something for loyal users!

TedHeris
TedHeris Silver 3
1028d ago

Just for beginners....I want to be working again :))))

PF_pitboss