PokerForum $300 Freeroll Registration(24/07/2011)

Weekly thread guys don't forget to enter your BetMost username once you qualify so we can give you your token. Lets bring more people so PokerForum.net players can own this tournament! Money mouth

Get a BetMost Poker $300 Freeroll Token EVERY WEEK in 3 Easy Steps...

1) Post 3 or more substantive original posts or replies each week on PokerForum.net

2) Post your BetMost Poker ALIAS in this thread
NOTE: You must do this only AFTER you have done #1 for the week

3) We will verify your posts and credit your account with a Bronze $300 Tournament Token

*** Don't have a BetMost Account yet? No problem, get one here ***
http://service.digitalarea23.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?member=aff449

FREEROLL DETAILS

Place: BetMost Poker

Date & Time: Sundays @ 20:00 GMT

Prize Pool: $300 USD

Further BetMost details...
http://www.pokerforum.net/discussions/591:betmost-poker-room-review

7 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

atula7
atula7 Silver 1
1151d ago

Nickname: DiachoMazzi

somnorosu
somnorosu Silver 1
1151d ago

wolfyy1978

mothersquatch

msquatch52

szabby69
szabby69 Silver 2
1150d ago

betmost account: Anthrax88

szabby69
szabby69 Silver 2
1149d ago

Why not get tokens?  thanks

mothersquatch

Down to 57 Players at the 2011 WSOP     Jul 21st 2011 12:10PM
"once it would be nice to play in this tournament!"

Good poker interview with Danielle "dmoongirl" Andersen     Jul 21st 2011 12:09PM
"This intresting. And the player have very nice" :D!

Good poker interview with Danielle "dmoongirl" Andersen     Jul 21st 2011 12:07PM
"For me difficult to play against women because they sometimes do not pay attention to poker" :D!

I don't speak for PF, but when you take 3 mins to make 3 one sentence posts on 2 threads, do you think you have lived upto the requirements? (have any of you?)

1) Post 3 or more substantive original posts or replies each week on PokerForum.net

2) Post your BetMost Poker ALIAS in this thread
NOTE: You must do this only AFTER you have done #1 for the week

3) We will verify your posts and credit your account with a Bronze $300 Tournament Token

I've spent more time replying to this posts than all of you did making yours, if you all got a Bronze tokens, then I should get a Gold for my posts!

This is the easiest mtt ticket to get, just 3 good posts to get something members of PI have to play several hrs of poker to earn (depending on stakes played).

As I suggested last week, check in daily here, pick one thread that interests you & spend few minutes typing out a substantive reply. If it's a slow day, google poker & set the time frame for the last 24 hrs. Find a new story to post. Pretty easy, EH?! 15 mins a week & you'll always get your ticket, no problem!

PF_Simon
PF_Simon Gold 3
1147d ago

You are right mothersquash even with just that post I would give you the token it worth more than 3 ''useless'' posts for sure =)

1 Comments »
Posted by mothersquatch on 07/26/2011 9:41PM [ Reply ]

Thanks bud...

PF_Simon