Chino Rheem SCUM?

I recently saw some disparaging remarks regarding poker pro Chino Rheem that have been expressed by respected players:

A year ago, Chino asked Will Molson for $20k to play a live event, Molson accidentally shipped him $40k, Chino cashed for $150k in the event and a year later has yet to pay back saying he's broke.

Chino made some prop bets with Ben Lamb of two HU matches they were watching, he lost both but never paid.

It seems that Michael Mizrachi has covered for him lots in the past but is tired of covering for him with all his "moves." Many players actually refer to being "chino'd"

"You owe the whole city of Las Vegas money"

3 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

axistilt23
axistilt23 Silver 2
2989d ago

Chino was acting tough but I bet he'd get knocked out if they threw hands. I wish I could say I'm surprised but I seem to remember a story about Chino that detailed his former problems with the law, things like drugs, theft, trespassing, etc... At the end of the day we have to remember that people that are naturally attracted to the gambling, hustling lifestyle aren't always the most ethical characters.

77timmy1986
77timmy1986 Silver 2
2989d ago

I wonder what Rheem did specifically did to set him off? Mosseri was heated!

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2988d ago

Chino Rheem made the final table of the inaugural Epic Poker League $20k main event and is guaranteed at least $107k with the possibility of making $1 million. He will likely have a bigger than normal rail of poker players rooting him on to do well so that he can pay them back right after the event.

PF_pitboss