Sami Kelopuro is the man!

I saw this kid Sami Kelopuro on the ESPN telecast of the WSOP and I was pretty amazed by his play. He was unpredictably agressive and had no fear. I started wondering who this guy was and found out some crazy facts about him. Check out this article http://espn.go.com/poker/story/_/id/6885497/sami-kelopuro-finland-took-interesting-path-world-series-poker

5 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

77timmy1986
77timmy1986 Silver 2
1070d ago

I saw him on ESPN during Tuesday night's Main Event episodes and you're right he was definitely a standout player. Thanks for the article, I had never heard of him before and was wondering where he came from.

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1070d ago

That's a good article. I remember following him years ago as LarsLuzak playing high stakes online. I always wondered what happened to him when he disappeared but glad to see that he has resurrected his game in tournaments and is doing well.

boomee88
boomee88 Silver 1
1070d ago

this kid is good player.

keep it up.

TedHeris
TedHeris Silver 3
1070d ago

"He was unpredictably agressive and had no fear."

That means someone has to be one of the best in the world!

77timmy1986
77timmy1986 Silver 2
1064d ago

I watched the Main Event last night and I didn't see him at all. It kind of disappointed me. Is he still in the field? I can't imagine him getting busted in that short amount of time, but I did miss some of the action.

axistilt23