PokerHander is on the way!!!!

PokerForum has something NEW  for you all to help you track down & upload all those hands, it's called.. PokerHander !!! 

It's an easy way to show off your BIG WINS & BAD BEATS to everyone!!! It's in it's early stages and PF needs some tester & feedback from them to get this rolling.

Take a look at the new page (PokerHands Tab Wink) and anyone interested in helping out in the testing of this NEW IDEA, just leave a post & someone will get you the info!!!

Also watch for PokerForum's Newsletter to be coming out later this month with some other BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!

7 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

PF_Jeff
PF_Jeff Gold 1
1784d ago

This is going to be big guys so hurry and be one of the first to say you used it!

Oneiros
Oneiros Silver 3
1783d ago

Tricked me a little that you call it PokerHander and the tab is called Poker Hands :)
Will look at it immediately.

3 Comments »
Posted by mothersquatch on 09/09/2009 1:03PM [ Reply ]

Well let us know what you think & if you are interested in helping PF test it out?? But I'll tell you, it makes posting hands a breeze!!! A lot less typing (which is great for me...Mr. 2finger typist...lol)

Posted by PF_Jeff on 09/09/2009 2:01PM [ Reply ]

we are only accepting 10-15 alpha testers, are you interested? e-mail me.

Posted by PF_Birdman on 09/15/2009 2:33AM [ Reply ]

Hi buddy, I added you to the ALPHA testing phase. You should be able to access the software by using the POKER HANDS section up top. Please leave all feedback and suggestions in the Feedback / Suggestions > PokerHander discussion category. Thanks!

mothersquatch

We got 6 testers so far, but we still need at least 4 more!!!!

PF_Birdman
PF_Birdman Silver 1
1777d ago

Guys (and girls), if you are interested in testing with us, please just put a COMMENT or RESPONSE here so we know to add you. Thanks!

cplbear16
cplbear16 Silver 1
1774d ago

ok weird thought i already responded didnt show up so here we go again

am ready willing and able just need the software

cplbear16
cplbear16 Silver 1
1774d ago

ok me bad  found link in email mother sry

cyclop43
cyclop43 Bronze 1
1406d ago

Well try to help you. But in general it\u0026#39;s a good idea.