CONGRATS TO MOTHERSQUATCH!

Hey guys, make sure you pop in here and say hello to our newly selected assistant forum mod.. Mothersquatch!

"Mother"  has been a loyal member of a few of our sister sites for quite some time now, and is here to help you and me as our forum continues to grow!

Congrats again buddy!Cool

10 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

MichFran
MichFran Silver 3
2991d ago

Yes, congrats Mothersquatch. The best possible choice. I'm sure the forum will benefit a lot from that choice.

1 Comments »
Posted by SlipperyMerv1 on 09/12/2009 1:16PM [ Reply ]

I have known "Mother" for a few years now and find that he is a very dedicated and thorough participant in PokerInside. He will make a GREAT mod!!

Layanna
Layanna Bronze 3
2988d ago

congrats Mothers Kiss

1 Comments »
Posted by PF_Jeff on 09/14/2009 12:19AM [ Reply ]

aww layanna has never blown me a kiss before :(

steel69
steel69 Bronze 3
2988d ago

Yes Mother I must say Congrats to you!!!! As Mich has said they could not have picked a better person!!!!!

Oneiros
Oneiros Silver 3
2988d ago

Hi Mother.

Came here expecting to read about a BIG win.
This is almost just as good.. ;)

Gratz!

SlipperyMerv1

Glad to see that they have selected "Mother",  He'll do a great job for us!!  Innocent

mothersquatch

Hey everyone, I just want to thank you all! I VERY happy to join the PF team & will be working hard with everyone here to help put PF "over the top!!!"

Keep your eyes on PokerForum over the next couple of months as we put together some new interesting & fun stuff!!!

southsidecan
southsidecan Gold 2
2985d ago

Congrats Mothersquatch ,your articles and comments are great and as always very much contribute and benefit   All members and this Forum

Great JobSmile

awesome pick from the staff

Last updated: 09/16/2009 10:58PM
cplbear16
cplbear16 Silver 1
2984d ago

way to buddy couldnt have picked a better person for the job

dabestplayer
dabestplayer Silver 1
2915d ago

Gratz, mother, I have to agree good choice as assistant.

Halien
Halien Bronze 1
2641d ago

Congrats!  Mothersquatch Smile

PF_Jeff