A new pitboss has arrived!

Long abandoned...like a phoenix rising from the ashes, it's time for pokerforum.net to rise again.   A new poker pitboss has arrived.  I've been involved with several poker forums and now I'll be spending time daily on pokerforum.net.  So feel free to post when you stop by.  Let's get this place active again.  Invite your friends.  Let's talk poker, WSOP, life, whatever.

10 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

mothersquatch

Glad to see someone new here, it's been rather lonely. A few of us are still around looking in to see what's up, perhaps someone will email me about what is going on here now!

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2660d ago

Yeah, I saw you had a few comments and posts.  Tell me how you found PokerForum and how you got involved.  What do you play?

george59
george59 Gold 1
2659d ago

Laughing Welcome to our forum Smile i was hoping someone would try and do something to get things moving again.

2 Comments »
Posted by mothersquatch on 06/16/2010 9:55AM [ Reply ]

Hi George!

Posted by george59 on 06/16/2010 11:00AM [ Reply ]

Hi MS........can you tell southside and jeff we are back?

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2659d ago

Thanks for the welcome. I work for the owners on some of their other projects and they decided it's time to give PF some love again.  So tell me about you.  How long have you been on the forum, playing poker, main game, where you from etc.?

mothersquatch

Hi Pitt! I was reading your blog & I think we'll get along great here, it sounds like you haven't forgotten what it's like to be the "little guy" in the poker world!

I think we should talk about the emails I sent Cody last year about ideas I had for the forum.

Oh ya, you asked about my game...well I play pretty much anything, NL, Limit, stud (all varitents, 5, 7, & razz) & I've been playin little  5 card draw as well. I play all limits (super-micro to whatever my BR will support, I do like 0.50-$1 & higher 7 card stud), I've been playing a lot of super micro sng's for my team on PI on BM.

I found out about PF from the guys @PI, who asked for me & my team's support  (http://www.pokerinside.com/teams/my-team/1442) here when it started just over a year ago, so we came, we posted, we beta tested (the PokerHander software, btw what happened to it?)...

So as I said, email me & we can talk about things here & I can see what we can do together to support the forum here!

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2658d ago

Hey Mothersquatch - Which blog were you reading (Tiltblog? PokerCurious? CardRunners?)  Yeah, I'm still the little guy as far as being a player and fan of the game.  I've emailed Cody to ask if he can forward me your email from last year.  Feel free to email me at [email protected], as I'm not sure where to access your email.  I don't work on PI, but I'm familiar with it, and was in Scottsdale last week with Cody and the crew.

ExOnlinePro
ExOnlinePro Silver 1
2656d ago

Really good to see this site come back to life.. been a long time since I was here and I have it in bookmarks etc, and go through them from time to time and saw some new activity...

It´s the nicest looking Poker Forum I´ve ever seen, so here´s +1 to hoping we can see it come back to life!

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2656d ago

Thanks for the welcome and kinds words, exonlinepro.  Mothersquatch and I will be around regularly spurring things on now and we will have some promotions to announce in the coming days and weeks as well.  I look forward to getting to know you and other regulars.

ExOnlinePro
ExOnlinePro Silver 1
2656d ago

Well... I´m not a regular yet but if you guys can get some activity in here, I´ll be sure to stop in from time to time and give my 2c :)

pomppoker
pomppoker Silver 1
2594d ago

Can only be good news surely

PF_pitboss