BetMost poker room fact sheet

BETMOST POKER FACT SHEET...

In conjunction with our new promotion to give away weekly freeroll tickets on BetMost to PokerForum.net active posters, I thought it would be helpful to have some more information about BetMost for members to check out.

1) BetMost is part of the largest poker network, iPoker. (Not open to US based players)

2) BetMost uses Playtech software licensed in Gibraltar.

3) BetMost launched in 2007.

4) BetMost game options include Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and Stud.

5) You can play up to 16 tables at a time, and there are resizable tables and min view tables.

6) BetMost hosts regular freerolls and low buy in tournaments and Sit and Go's. They also have weekly $200k, $50k and $20k guaranteed tournaments

7) Deposit and withdrawal options include: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Click2Pay, Moneybookers, PaySafeCard, Local Bank Payment, Entropay, UKash, myCitadel, Wire Transfer, Instadebit, EcoCard, WebMoney, UseMyBank, ClickAndBuy. Players can choose from familiar methods and others, for each country, currency and personal preference.

8) BetMost is known for reliable and responsive customer service. To reach customer support  - [email protected]

Download BetMost now to become eligible to win freeroll tickets to the weekly $400 BetMost Ruby freeroll Sunday at 20:00 GMT
http://service.digitalarea23.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?member=aff449

Return to the main promotion announcement and and post your BetMost name once you have three substantive posts or replies
http://www.pokerforum.net/discussions/590:pokerforumnet-rewards-active-posters-with-free-tickets-to-a-weekly-400-freeroll

13 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

pomppoker
pomppoker Silver 1
2615d ago

Will these be forum games or network games?

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2615d ago

The answer to that it is probably neither, strictly.  Eligible PokerForum.net members will win a weekly ticket to play in the BetMost specific $400 Ruby freeroll on Sundays.  There are usually 125-175 other players who qualify for this freeroll through other BetMost promotions.  The top ten spots pay, so it's a pretty nice payout.  It isn't an iPoker network freeroll and it isn't a PokerForum.net exclusive freeroll either.  I hope that helps explain it.  Let me know if you need further clarification.

1 Comments »
Posted by mirets on 08/26/2010 4:53AM [ Reply ]

Ok i am not sure , but there wont be that much players, i guess only pokerinside,pokerforum and people from related will be eligible to play there so its nice VALUE thats for sure. Thats why i am trying to get there :)

pomppoker
pomppoker Silver 1
2615d ago

Ive just seen that its actually a poker inside game.

mirets
mirets Bronze 3
2615d ago

I used to play on Betmost cant say nothing wrong about them. HAd no problems by cashouting there it was quite fast likewise on some other poker rooms, where it takes sometimes more than week.- Its ridicilous. Its one of the first i checkout on pokerooms, i mean how fast am i able to withdraw my winnings. I never deposit again on slow paying out sites. Ok VIP Programme is slightly worse than on other ipoker rooms, but has its own positives also. . They offer regular monthly bonuses depending on your VIP Status i think at the same conditions as new deposit bonus is. Climbing up VIP Status is slower than on other ipoker sites but they dont offer these kind of bonuses.

But have to say if u like to play sng like me, u have no problems by clearing bonuses or climbing VIP :)

1 Comments »
Posted by zolika38 on 08/26/2010 7:36PM [ Reply ]

I have the same positive experience about the cashout

badbank79
badbank79 Silver 1
2614d ago

I have 8000 BetMostPoker points and I can cash them out when I have 10.000,  how much do I get for cashing out 10.000 points? does anyone know?

Just annoying to have all those points and not being able to use them :/

3 Comments »
Posted by icurfear on 09/01/2010 10:42AM [ Reply ]

for 10.000 points you get 10$ i guess

Posted by alesulll123 on 01/30/2011 3:51PM [ Reply ]

yes...10$ you get

Posted by eatthisdonk on 08/24/2011 5:46AM [ Reply ]

you can only cash out if you directly a betmost player with an affialite

rellum10
rellum10 Bronze 1
2614d ago

i started play on betmost abaut a year and a half ago..in this time i had moments when i won houndrets of $ but dark moments as well...

but it is a good site and will continue play on it...

sdzorik
sdzorik Silver 1
2612d ago

9) Online Support  is always unavailable

Why, then, this function is in the lobby ? Surprised

Noxwin
Noxwin Bronze 2
2608d ago

congratulate for winner!

Noxwin
Noxwin Bronze 2
2608d ago

Guys and girls, see you on Sunday! gl

franck221
franck221 Bronze 1
2497d ago

congratulate for winner good game!!!

1 Comments »
Posted by alesulll123 on 06/06/2011 8:52AM [ Reply ]

Is a ticket for 400$ or for 300$?

eatthisdonk
eatthisdonk Bronze 1
2252d ago

Hi,

I have a question. Where can I report betmost and pokerinside.com for frauding people. This is what happened.

Last month I've earned over a 30k of betmost points. That made me vip level 6 and I should get booster points and able to cash out points for money.

Suddenly betmost is saying I am not getting the booster points nor can I cash out the points for I am directly a betmost player, cause I am having an affiliate.

Then I responded that I have been cashing out the points earlier and no where I could find the terms about having an affialite would not give me booster points. I contacted my affialite and never got a response to that.

The next issue is my affialites issue. All the time I'm getting the freeroll tokens from copper to gold, and suddenly since august 18th I am getting no more tokens. They responded me that they are not my affiliate........while I am getting tokens all the time and getting a paybackplan which is equal to a rakeback.

I have the feeling that these two sites are working together just to fraud people. Could someone help me please?

With regards,

Thien Vu Le

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2251d ago

eatthisdonk - Please contact [email protected] or  [email protected]

PokerForum.net can't assist you, but I spoke to someone at pokerinside that said they can assist you to explain the situation if you contact them directly.

alesulll123
alesulll123 Gold 1
2245d ago

If your affiliate is pokerinside you can`t change your points with money....because you have received a payback every week.

I think Betmost  is in the top 10 poker rooms.

PF_pitboss