Poker is not a ordinary game.

Poker is not some sort of widget that comes with easy to assemble instructions. There are a wide variety of games with different rules and strategies.It is purely a mind game in which each and every step has to played very carefully.When you start knowing the tricks of the game then you can be at the top of the game.Poker is one of the best source to earn money in internet.For each and every game you win you can start counting your money.
There are so many young talents you can play the poker extraordinarily, but due to the lack of knowledge in the internet they do not engage themselves in this play.Here is the best opportunity for all poker lover to play.It is resource for poker where you can learn and earn the money.If you are looking for Online Poker Bonus, this is the right place.They pay you money for just signing up with them.
It is not like other poker site where you have invest to play.The poker bonus is meant to bring players to the poker site by offering them free money.The provide you the code with which you can avail for the poker play.The code they have provided creates lot of security to the players.The registered players can play the game securely with them.They provide points for each and every game you win.You can also redeem these points in the Poker stars online store or by entering selected tournaments. They do offer a reload bonus from time to time.

Full Tilt are cap limit games which are played identically to pot-limit or no-limit games, except that the total amount a player can bet in any single hand is capped at 30 times the big blind.So it is one best game in poker to earn lot and lot of money.

(edit by mothersquatch, PLEASE REFER TO THE FORUM RULES...No unauthorized posting of links) http://www.pokerforum.net/site/rules

3 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

dumguy
dumguy Bronze 1
2660d ago

Odd post but I agree with the general sentiment.  To me poker is like the golf of gambling you can never truly master it.

winbotter
winbotter Bronze 1
1489d ago

Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!

1 Comments »
Posted by ashira on 10/07/2015 2:16AM [ Reply ]

well said about poker, poker is a skill game,The most popular form of poker worldwide, both in terms of human population playing it , onlinerummynews.in will give you all the latest news on poker in India, best poker rooms.

ashira
ashira Bronze 1
1471d ago

well said about poker, poker is a skill game,The most popular form of poker worldwide, both in terms of human population playing it , onlinerummynews.in will give you all the latest news on poker in India, best poker rooms.

franklin