Anyone else having problems with the Birthday Freeroll???

I tried to enter the Betmost birthday freeroll a couple of months ago and could not do so. I tried to enter in the month following my birthday (I tried to do so in the month of my birthday as well), but it would not let me do so ... I couldnt get through to the support people either ... oh well, maybe next  year

9 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

badbank79
badbank79 Silver 1
2979d ago

This happened to me as well on my birthday it was in April.... wonder why they dont just make a birthday freeroll token and stop this mess :)

badbank79
badbank79 Silver 1
2979d ago

This happened to me as well on my birthday it was in April.... wonder why they dont just make a birthday freeroll token and stop this mess :)

Bilucky
Bilucky Silver 1
2978d ago

The first year on Betmost ,I've contacted the support about the bithday freeroll and they answer me I can play the freeroll the month after my birthday month.Since that I receive every year a mail alert about the freeroll.Contact them !Every ipoker room have birthday freeroll, but I receive only from Betmost.

rellum10
rellum10 Bronze 1
2978d ago

Cry

Sources

• i`t happend to me to..last year...my birthday is in october...i i tried everything but i coulden`t register to the tournament...and the online support never works:((...........my poker alias is rellum10
1 Comments »
Posted by boleSt on 08/27/2010 10:49AM [ Reply ]

u have to deposit min 10$ to get invited to birthday freeroll :(

boleSt
boleSt Silver 2
2978d ago

u have to deposit min 10$ to get invited to birthday freeroll :( 

at least on betmost!

SAMoh1
SAMoh1 Bronze 1
2978d ago

I actually deposit between 100 and 200 a month so I think the min deposit thing is not the issue

heinzh
heinzh Bronze 1
2975d ago

I had the same experiences: I was wondering why it never worked so this year I contacted them and they gave me the token...

trivans
trivans Silver 2
2975d ago

I had problems with the registration, so I sent mail betmos support and sent me token

vladik79
vladik79 Bronze 1
2964d ago

To receive this ticket  it was necessary to insist support

SAMoh1