Poker software

I would like to know what you think about poker software,  what do you use,  what is legal,  have you used it.

The reason is why I ask is because I got offer from poker tracker, but found out it is banned on some website, so I did not want to download it as I do not want to be banned,  so what do you fellow use and what is the most effective?

Hope to get a good reply on this one...

7 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Discussion closed to new responses

pcolazo
pcolazo Bronze 1
1537d ago

I only use my brains lol

sfnwht
sfnwht Silver 3
1537d ago

While I don't use any poker software myself, I have tried a couple of free demos which I didn't like.  If you got an offer from them, they should be able to tell you any sites that there may be problems with.  I don't like to use them, but I don't have a problem with people using them

DocFabio
DocFabio Bronze 1
1537d ago

I like play live and it's not possible, so not even online use poker software... Excuse my bad english...

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1537d ago

Each poker room has their own policy in regards to what additional poker software is prohibited to be used in conjunction with their platform.  I would recommend checking out the policy for the site that you play.

You can check out PokerStars prohibited programs - http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/

You can check out Full Tilt's prohibited programs - http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php

Last updated: 09/09/2010 1:36AM
trivans
trivans Silver 2
1536d ago

You do not need any software to make something in poker ... but try.
I am tried a poker office so I deleted it because I have all in your head ... well just because of statistics

Dragonquest
Dragonquest Bronze 2
1533d ago

Hello Smile.

The best and legal poker software it's (for me) Calculatem Pro. You will be use them in most of poker software from ipoker, entraction, microgaming and much more...

GL.

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
1532d ago

Too many online poker players rely on Poker Trackers. I personally don't think they should be allowed online. I mean you should have to use your brain more and focus on the game instead of using a tracker that basically helps you decide. Doesn't make the game as skillful and mental when people are using trackers :(

badbank79