Oldest messages always first!!!

Always when you go to a forum oldest messages show first,  so when you are following a thread you have to turn page and so on.

It is no big issue, but the fact is the easier a website is to navigate the more attractive it is.

So why dont you show newest messages first? ..

Maybe not everyone agree, but I would definetly find that more easy

Want to add to this one more thing,  when you add comment on third page,  and submit it you are brought back to first page... very annoying

4 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Discussion closed to new responses

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1310d ago

That's a good point.  I will bring it up to the developer when I next get the chance.

PF_Sam
PF_Sam Silver 1
1310d ago

I like that idea as well.  I think that it should be the most recent replied to or posted thread.  

pomppoker
pomppoker Silver 1
1310d ago

Many forums allow you to chose oldest or newest post first in your members control panel.

2 Comments »
Posted by badbank79 on 09/17/2010 5:25PM [ Reply ]

Yeah, but I really do not like that feature, also I find the other forums rather chaotic. I have signed up to many forums, but never actually bothered to be active because I find them rather confusing, but this one is easy on the mind, so you just go, click, here you write, click here you have posted message... hmm, now I want to see the newest message... click, oh here they are :)))) u get my point. But I of course it would be nice to have the option... but primarily new message first, old last.

Posted by sfnwht on 09/18/2010 10:21AM [ Reply ]

Does that mean that the text buttons oldest response and newest response don't work, or are they just new?

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1310d ago

I have contacted the developer about that possible improvement and I will report back when I hear from him.

1 Comments »
Posted by badbank79 on 09/17/2010 5:40PM [ Reply ]

maybe you e-mail him again, and ask him to fix that annoying "comment" bug, that it always brings you on first page when you add comment on page 2, 3, or 4

badbank79