November winnings

Well its the star of a new month and time to set some goals and post some winnings.  Looked like things were off to a good start, until I played today.  Lost with AA to K 9 offsuit and then lost with KK to 3 people all with Ax when the A hit the turn.  After today, I think I am done for a while.

Anyways, after yesterdays NAPL rookie league I'm + ¢35

12 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

stewzom
stewzom Silver 2
3769d ago

$10 up so far.played a freeroll last night 126 entries about 8 bothered to play.

sfnwht
sfnwht Silver 3
3768d ago

Should be up much more, but I am +$1.10 after making the money in a 90 man tournament.  Ah well better than nothing.

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
3768d ago

I'm up about $200-$250 for the month so far and I hope I can make about $2,000-$2,500 this month. As the last two months weren't to great :(

PF_Mark
PF_Mark Bronze 3
3768d ago

Well best of luck guys! Winning in Poker is good regardless of the amount. The more the merrier. But play within your limits and focus on gradual wealth and not trying to become a millionaire overnight ;) It will help you out a lot!

ICalledWithJunk

Im out of the game for awhile now... thinking about diving in again any advice where to play, stakes etc? looking for some soft competition ;)

sfnwht
sfnwht Silver 3
3764d ago

+ ¢56 after finishing 35 in an 11¢ tournament with 1800 players (NAPL rookie div - Canada)  Hopefully get a bunch more deep finishes, as I could use the points to hopefully score some bonus money at the end of the month.

volchonok88
volchonok88 Silver 1
3764d ago

$28 in PI PokerFantasy2 (4th place) on BetMost. But -$30 on PartyPoker Cry

1 Comments »
Posted by sfnwht on 11/09/2010 1:43PM [ Reply ]

Congrats on the PI poker fantasy and sorry to hear about the down swing at Party, but keep at it and I'm sure you can turn it around.

sfnwht
sfnwht Silver 3
3763d ago

Up another 21¢ after a disappointing finish in last nights NAPL.  Can't really complain started with nothing back in September and am now at $14. 

volchonok88
volchonok88 Silver 1
3763d ago

Thanks. Yesterday won $35 (2 place) in $2 Turbo MTT on Party. Money mouth

sfnwht
sfnwht Silver 3
3756d ago

Well just past the half way point of the month, so I thought I'd post my modest  totals.  All I have been playing is the NAPL rookie division for Canada, it's an $0.11 daily tournament with points for your performance which go towards a monthly leaderboard with payouts for the top 100.  Anyways started the month with $14 and now I'm at just under $17, so up $3.  Not great but not horrible considering the buy in, don't know where I am on the leaderboard, but I would think that I will at least make it on it.

ovk18rus
ovk18rus Silver 1
3756d ago

My november vinnigs on BMP $50 (MTT, SNG and freerolls). Microlimits.

sfnwht
sfnwht Silver 3
3750d ago

Well my bankroll (lol) is now at just under $20.  Not great, but considering I am only playing in one $0.11 tournament per day, I think that its not to bad.  Hope to score some big points in the league in order to make some bonus cash.  Total so far is about $6 plus for the month.

sfnwht