I can fold kings, ... but when it happens... I cant

Look at this video Aussie Millions 2009 final table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCNrUYphopQ&feature=related

6 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

rellum10
rellum10 Bronze 1
4165d ago

preflop is the second best hand you cvould have...so it is allmoust imposimble to throw the kings

my poker alias betmost(rellum10)

1 Comments »
Posted by badbank79 on 12/22/2010 1:39PM [ Reply ]

yeah, but its just so funny that he says that one guy is to young to throw them away then in next hand he has KK and could not throw them away, irony of life I guess

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
4164d ago

I lost all-in pre with K's to A's in my last tournament, we were at final table of 872 players, we were the two biggest stacks with 6 left, but only one hand beats you.

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
4164d ago

THe only time I think you can fold KK pre-flop is when you're up against a huge nit that has a big stake and he keeps re-raising you pre-flop cause most f the times it mean he has the AA. But other then that I wouldn't  ffold KK Pre-flop to many people.

ICalledWithJunk

I guess you can make a case for folding KK example in a big tournament and there is 4 players left and they are all all-in it might worth laying it down and wait to see how it unfold.

ggpokergg
ggpokergg Bronze 1
4161d ago

Yeah, tournaments are way different than cash games in terms of when it is ok to fold. I could probably even fold AA pre flop in some cases (like the one described above).

iltl30
iltl30 Bronze 1
4157d ago

There is no way to fold KK preflop even against the biggest nit  cus the hands to 3 and 4 bet in his range are easy JJ QQ KK AA and if he has possition on you u can include AK TT :) no fold from me :) I saw the video so my comment is this : If it was me playing i ussualy have a tight image on the table and after i raise the limper and he 3bets me espacially after a limp its obviouse he has AA  the 1 time i would fold :D 

Last updated: 12/29/2010 2:48PM
1 Comments »
Posted by alesulll123 on 01/30/2011 4:00PM [ Reply ]

I agree with you.I think KK cannot be fold preflop....

badbank79