Christmas and New Years

Just wanted to give a shout out to all us poker crazed fans and players who have the time to read this and say!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear to all of you. May you enjoy the holidays, your families and poker of course.

Smile

14 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

rellum10
rellum10 Bronze 1
1379d ago

happy new year to all poker players and theyr famillies. i wish you a year full of good hands

poker allias(betmost) rellum10

ICalledWithJunk

Wishing you the same sir, happy holidays! You guys doing anything special during holidays?

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1378d ago

Happy Holidays to all PF members.  I will be away for a few days visiting family.  I just learned my mother-in-law's house where we are staying doesn't have internet. WHAT??? in this day and age?  Anyways, see you in a few days.

badbank79
badbank79 Silver 1
1378d ago

have a nice christmas, no special christmas freeroll for us lonely poker players?

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
1378d ago

Yes, there is our weekly freeroll on BetMost for active members this Sunday.  It is one of the featured posts, so check out the details to qualify and good luck if you play.

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
1378d ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone. Please remember to celebrate hard and have a great time! ut odn't drink and drive!

boleSt
boleSt Silver 2
1377d ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and good health in 2011.

ggpokergg
ggpokergg Bronze 1
1375d ago

And a happy everything to you guys, may your cards be hot and your pots huge :)

PF_Simon
PF_Simon Gold 3
1372d ago

Happy new year to all of you guys!!!

steel69
steel69 Bronze 3
1372d ago

Nice to see all the views and responses to my post! I hope you all had the Christmas you deserved and Please be careful not to drink and drive during the New Years Eve approaching us in a couple of days! Cheers

katexl
katexl Bronze 3
1372d ago

merry christmas and happy new year! :*

pulpi007
pulpi007 Bronze 3
1370d ago

happy new year to all PokerForum playerCoolTongue outLaughing

steel69
steel69 Bronze 3
1369d ago

Happy New Year everyone! All the best to you and yours for the upcoming year!

Bilucky
Bilucky Silver 1
1367d ago

Thank You and Happy Poker Year Cool

steel69