What table would you consider a god's send?

If you had to design your perfect tabel ahwt would it look like??? use your imagination and dont just say "a bunch of fish who can;'t help but give me his chips." I'm thanking more along the lines of games, limits, number of players, your stack, etc..... 

7 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

PF_pitboss
PF_pitboss Platinum 3
2875d ago

I prefer 6-max PLO, with loose maniacs with big stacks on my right and tight passive players with medium stacks on my direct left.

motriuc
motriuc Silver 1
2874d ago

a table from where imleaving with >5BI on a BBS strategy

vlady002
vlady002 Silver 3
2873d ago

i prefer to play at table with 6 player max , NL Hold'em , and i wanna have players who have much money but me to be the lucky one who win :)) .

i don't like fishes >:P , i was hit into betmost at some table by fish player , only after i was double up my $ from table i've get some prime cards and i didn't fold it , because i was the "player who made action" and i know that i've good cards , but my opponents was hit by luck all time ! .....or i'm so stupid and i can't or i don't know when to fold good cards when i've made the action .

pulpi007
pulpi007 Bronze 3
2873d ago

i prefer 6-max fixed limet best . feel fish one paar calling turn and riverWink

pulpi007
pulpi007 Bronze 3
2873d ago

problem is betmost poker not feel FL tableFrown

somnorosu
somnorosu Silver 1
2873d ago

i like 6max tables becouse i like the action and mostly the TURBO table because there are many fish

PokerChildKpo

6 Max.,100 BB,NL Holdem

Last updated: 03/20/2011 10:19AM
zzbigstackzz