A chance to play with the best.

On June 21st iPoker will run an online qualifier between all the network WSOP Main Event package winners. The top 21 players will participate in a special Celebrity bounty tournament, to be played live in Vegas (location TBA) on July 9th. Each celebrity will have a bounty worth 13k over his head, with the prize for each bounty being a package to next year's WSOP main event. The winner of the tournament will pocket $20,000. Our esteemed celebrities (more details in the attachement): 1. Jamie Gold 2. Montel Williams 3. Antanas "Tony G" Guoga" 4. Marty Smyth 5. Neil Channing 6. TBA iPoker will sponsor 50% of the costs of this promotion. The rest will be split between participating licensees based on the number of online network qualifiers each cardroom has. We expect the cost to be approx. $500 per online qualifier. This promotion is already confirmed. Cardrooms who wish to participate should confirm by mail ASAP. Please find attached the full details of the promotion, including short bio's on our celebrities. We will announce the 6th celebrity, as well as the location by the end of next week. Regards, | Yair Panet | Operations Manager

6 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

vlady002
vlady002 Silver 3
4595d ago
hello ! i wanna be part of this promotion ! e\what i need to do ?

Sources

• i get one e-mail !
1 Comments »
Posted by PF_Jeff on 05/06/2009 10:47AM [ Reply ]

join the sattelites!

PF_Jeff
PF_Jeff Gold 1
4579d ago

And (drum roll please).................... the 6th and final player is.............

Scotty Ngyuen!!!!!

I may play this just to talk to him BABY!!

ricky_roman
ricky_roman Bronze 1
4578d ago

My money is on Tony G to make the final table, after all he's part of Ipoker network isn't he?Wink

jackbliss
jackbliss Silver 1
4578d ago

I'd rather knock out Jamie Gold, he's a luckbox like Moneymaker, A one time(albeit huge) winner. I wouldn't fear a push from him with much.

PokerPro
PokerPro Bronze 3
4578d ago

Who's Montel Williams again??

1 Comments »
Posted by southsidecan on 06/16/2009 3:06AM [ Reply ]

Sure he was doing a daytime TV show

southsidecan
southsidecan Gold 2
4576d ago

hope Scotty is there and brings his antics to the table babie

Last updated: 06/16/2009 3:04AM