Hi Everyone

Hi out there.

Been here for about a week now, and is still trying to find my way around.

My name is Michael and I'm from Denmark, and I'm 39 years young (You call that young? Ed.). I'm married and have two kids, one of each gender.

I mostly play NL MTT and Cash.

Now after presenting myself I have two questions, that I hope someone can answer, as I feel they are important to know, to be able to contribute as much as possible to this great forum. I've tried to see if I could find the answers elsewhere in the forum, but no luck so far. Here we go:

1. I see a lot of users post articles. Are they copy/paste from elsewhere? Can we do that?

2. How do I link to a YouTube video, so that the video shows up directly on the forum, and not just by a link that will open another window? Hope you all know what I mean, can't explain it any better :)

Hoping for some help, and a big HELLO from Denmark.

6 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

PF_Jeff
PF_Jeff Gold 1
4607d ago

Hi and glad you're aboard Mich! Here are the answers to your questions:

1- Yes, it's copy and pasteand it's allowed as long as you name the SOURCE.

2- All you have to do is click the little film reel, it's the second from the RIGHT, paste the link into where it says "insert link" and you're good to goCool

2 Comments »
Posted by MichFran on 06/17/2009 1:31PM [ Reply ]

Thank You Jeff for the fast reply. I'll try to post something usefull when I bum into it :)

Posted by MichFran on 06/17/2009 1:35PM [ Reply ]

That should have been bump not bum. I'm not sure but I think bum is a nasty word, so sorry, mistype. I tried to edit it, but could not find a way to edit my comment. Isn't that possible?

PokerPro
PokerPro Bronze 3
4607d ago

Hey Mich! glad you've joined us! Welcome and enjoy!

mothersquatch

Didn't I tell you that this forum was the best!!! All these fun add-ons they have, the topics are great...so much better than the old, where's my points...where's my sponsorships, give me posts!!!

Have a great time here & I don't think your typo is that bad...some of the youtube stuff is far worse!!!  Undecided

1 Comments »
Posted by PF_Jeff on 06/18/2009 11:53AM [ Reply ]

Yup we'll soon be #1 in the world, I cannot wait until you see what's coming next!

azzadinebahi
azzadinebahi Bronze 1
4605d ago

Hi mich! welcome to our ever growing forum, looking forward to your posts!

southsidecan
southsidecan Gold 2
4603d ago

hi there Micheal, I m from Canada and hope that you will enjoy some of the discussions ,good luck at the tables

Holdemerfoldem

Hi everyone. Just joined and hope to see you at the tables so I can take your money! Just kidding. Hope we are all making a bit. I enjoy playing mostly on Betmost.I like it better than some of the others. See you at the tables

MichFran