Lets talk about best promotions

Let make a note here where is the best promotions around

8 Responses

Sort Responses by [ Oldest First - Newest First - Most Popular ]

Got something to say? Click here to Add a Response!

stewzom
stewzom Silver 2
4060d ago

dont know if that would be possible here.most pokerĀ forums dont like members advertising.check announcements for latest promos here.

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
4060d ago

This is a loaded question in my mind. Cause it would have to take into consideration poker network size, game selection, and all different types of benefits. But overall I think the best bang for your buck is at BetMost. Althought tournament players will never find anything better then PS and FTP.

1 Comments »
Posted by sfnwht on 09/18/2010 9:34AM [ Reply ]

Why do you think you get the most at BetMost, what do they offer that sets them apart?

volchonok88
volchonok88 Silver 1
4060d ago

There are many rooms with better promotions than PS and FTP. They are need new players and gives more interesting promos.

ICalledWithJunk

PS and FTP are just standout rooms they are getting players because of the recognition etc. There is rooms on the net that give huge benefits like SmokedAces mentinoned BetMost for example is easily give you more back for your cashs that PS thats for sure.

ovk18rus
ovk18rus Silver 1
4060d ago

There are few criteria of good promotions on my mind: rakeback, bonuses (included no-deposit), freerolls. So, PokerStars is not better room from this point of view. But there you can play any kind of poker at any time.

SmokeDaAces
SmokeDaAces Silver 2
4059d ago

For sure if you play nosebleeds stakes or a different variety of poker like horse, razz, etc... then PS and FTP are the options for you...but you pay for this with their sub-par benefits :) So I think unless you have no choice but to play at FTP and PS it makes no sense to play there.

szakiz
szakiz Silver 1
4057d ago

The options are: less online players, bigger prize pool, good-easy to meet promotions.

I know some of them, but reaaly dont know can I advertise here....Lets ask admins

szakiz
szakiz Silver 1
4054d ago

Here is one tipp: VeniceStar poker.Just look around

And dont play cash games!!!Very strange the cash game is there

szakiz